I'm writing this from Cafe Mondial where I'm holding the first 'Tea with the President' session. This is where you can come and have a cuppa with me and tell me anything you like - from how your course is going to what you think we should do to improve our communications. If you fancy sharing a pot of tea with me in the future then you can find the dates here; Tea with the President
I've set up a twitter account so that you can find out more about how I spend my days (at work) one of the questions that we get asked all the time is 'What do you do all day?'.
This week we are trying to find out how we can better communicate with you - so please tell me. Leave a comment on my blog, one comment will be drwan at random and they will win two tickets to the union or comedy night.
Take care,
Your President
Shivam x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment